Samyang AF 35mm f/1.8 FE (Sony E)
Sony AF 35mm f/1.8 FE (Sony E)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Linear STM AF Motor, MF Override
- Customizable Control Switch
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
We use FedEx International to take care of all of our global deliveries, as they have proven to take on average 3-7 business days anywhere in the world, with global support offices and online tracking software. With FedEx as a trusted partner, it also means we can ship to over 200 countries worldwide and even if your country doesn't show up when you order, please get in contact and we will add it for you.
All of our shipping charges are calculated on checkout and are dependent on the location and weight of the product. We also offer free shipping on our higher value items, and this is then calculated on checkout in the final price. Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you the tracking details, so you can check your delivery direct to your door. Alternatively, please use this link.
If you are a customer in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates or Kingdom Saudi Arabia, the price is inclusive of local taxes and import duties. For more details on import duties & taxes, please see our help section.
A copy of our global shipping tariff is available on request from the electronBazaar crew at email@example.com. If your shipping location is classed as an Out of Delivery Area (ODA), a surcharge may apply. In this case we will contact you with the relevant information.
For further information on FedEx International, please visit www.fedex.com
With our trusted global payment merchant Braintree - A Paypal Service, your payment is 100% secure. You can pay by VISA or Mastercard - debit or credit card. We also accept payment through PayPal and PayPal Credit, as well as Google Pay. The details you are asked to submit at checkout will be provided directly to Braintree, via a secured connection and are never shared with electronBazaar.
If you are a professional photographer, commercial business, educational establishment or government entity - please contact the electronBazaar crew at firstname.lastname@example.org as we offer a range of business discounts. For commercial orders in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates & Kingdom of Sauid Arabia, we are able to provide a full tax invoice which then allows you to claim the VAT in your home country.
For further information on Braintree, please visit www.braintreepayments.com
All of our products are covered by the electronBazaar 12-month warranty, in relation to defective materials or workmanship, that is issued on purchase. Under this warranty, your product may be repaired free of charge or replaced.
The 12-month warranty is issued by electronBazaar, and the full process is managed by the electronBazaar crew on your behalf. If a warranty claim should arise, please be aware that if the item shows signs of misuse and / or poor maintenance (as recommended in the product manual) the warranty will be null and void.
To ensure your warranty claim is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) form the electronBazaar crew at email@example.com. All warranty claims are subject to the Return / Refund Policy shown in our Terms & Conditions.
Can’t find that specialist camera lens?
Can’t see that accessory for your video camera in our listings?
Need that spare camera battery and charger?
Need more information on that new mirrorless camera?
Then please give the electronBazaar crew a shout! We're more than happy to source the item on your behalf from our network of suppliers.
The electronBazaar site is regularly updated, and please don’t forget to join the #eBcommunity on our social channels to make sure you never miss out on the latest products and new releases.
If you are a professional photographer, commercial business, educational establishment or government entity - please contact the electronBazaar crew on the contact us form, as we offer a range of business discounts. Please use the subject line : Commercial Discounts.
For commercial orders we are able to provide a commercial invoice to help with the import of your order. In the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates & Kingdom of Sauid Arabia, we provide a full tax invoice as standard, which then allows you to claim the VAT in your home country.
In the unlikely event that goods need to be returned to us, it is imperative that an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) is obtained first to enable us to process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible. This can be obtained by contacting the electronBazaar crew at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we maintain a record of the serial number of each item against your order number - please have both your order number and serial number to hand when requesting a return / refund.
The condition of a Return Policy:
- The Return Policy is only effective for 7 days starting from the day the customer received the item.
- The RMA must be approved by us before sending back.
- The product is still factory sealed and unused. This includes the box and all the original accessories contained within the box.
- The return of the products must be shipped by international courier and a tracking number must be provided to us within 3 working days once approved for return.
- All shipping and insurance charges are the customers' responsibility.
- A restocking fee of 25% applies to the actual cost of the product bought excluding any other fee.
- All other fees associated with the sales of the product will not be entitled to a refund, including original shipping cost and transaction fees imposed by payment merchant.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- Once the goods have been received and refund has been approved, please allow a further 7 days for the refund to be processed.